Instant Pot LUX Mini 3 Qt 6-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Saute, Steamer, and Warmer. Now-a-days spends less time in the kitchen as you whip up a meal in no time at all with the help of The Instant Pot Duo Mini 3 Quart Pressure Cooker. Made for today’s user with your busy lifestyle kept in mind, the Instant Pot is a smart electric cooker that helps you speed up your cooking by 2-6 times! Instant Pot is the ideal kitchen appliance for your faced-paced, healthy, eco-friendly lifestyle.
Instant Pot LUX Mini 3 Qt 6-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Saute, Steamer, and Warmer
Instant Pot is a smart multi-use Electric Pressure Cooker designed with the objective of being Convenient, Dependable and Safe. It speeds up cooking by 2-6 times making it extremely energy-efficient, while, preserving nutrients and preparing healthy-tasty-dishes.
Instant Pot Lux mini is the ideal companion to the Instant Pot Lux 60 and Lux 80, it combines 6 appliances in 1 including a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, saute, steamer, and warmer. 10 smart built-in programs – soup/broth, meat/stew, steam, egg, saute, rice, porridge, keep warm, pressure cook and slow cook your favourite dishes are as easy as pressing a button. The Instant Pot Lux mini rice cooker function cooks up to 6 Cups of uncooked rice (12 Cups cooked rice).
The Lux mini is versatile it can be used at home to make a small dish for two, side dish or while traveling such as camping, traveling by RV, boating, Sailing, or hotel excursions etc.. a 24-hour delay start timer for delayed cooking is great for busy families allowing you to have your food ready when you get home from a busy day at work. Automatic keep warm holds the temperature of the dish until you serve. The Lux mini is the perfect digital multi-use programmable slow cooker, pressure cooker to have as a companion to the Lux 60 or 80.
Designed for a modern kitchen, the slim body has lid holders for both left & right handed users, while the brushed stainless steel exterior is fingerprint resistant. The overall design & functionality make the Instant Pot Mini a must- have in every household! Maybe you’re looking through recipes from grandmas loved cookbook or its game day and you need that perfect chilli; all your favourite dishes are as easy as pressing a button. There’s a whole lot cooking in just one cooker. Bon appetit!
UL certified, carefully designed with 10 proven safety mechanisms to eliminate many common errors that could cause harm or spoil food providing you uncompromised assurance.
- Introduce ergonomic kitchenware to your household with Instant Pot
- Features a 24-hour timer allows for delayed cooking
- Material: Stainless steel
- Capacity (volume): 3 quart
- Instant Pot Lux 3 qt multi-cooker, combines 6 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle
- Built with the latest 3rd generation microprocessor technology, up to 240 minutes pressure-cooking up to 24 hours delay start, automatic Keep Warm up to 10 hours, 3 temperatures in Saute & Slow Cook
- Healthy, stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas within the food
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (Overall): 10.04 inches (H) x 11.22 inches (W) x 11.42 inches (D)
- Weight: 11.6 pounds
- Capacity (Volume): 3 quart
- Appliance Capabilities: Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steaming, Stewing, browns, Delay Cooking
- Care and Cleaning: Do Not Place in Dishwasher, Do Not Submerge in Water, hand wash, spot or wipe clean
- Instant Pot Lux 3 Quart 6 appliances in 1 enhanced version include an egg program in addition to the Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer.
- Features 10 Smart Built-In Programs – Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Egg, Sauté, Rice, Porridge, Steam, Pressure Cook, Keep Warm and Slow Cook, your favourite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
- Stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot, food grade 304, no chemical coating, with 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas
- UL and ULC certified, includes 10 safety mechanisms to provide users with assurance and confidence, designed to eliminate many common errors
- Accessories include – stainless steel steam rack without handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, recipe booklet (English), manual and timetable
- Dimensions: 11.50 x 10.51 x 10.51 inches
- Weight: 8.49 pounds
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
- Power: 700 watts
Instant Pot Mini Lux 6-in-1 Muti-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 3 Quarts: Safety
- combines the functions of a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Saute, Steamer, and Warmer
- 10 smart built-in programs that make cooking a breeze
- The inclusion of the Egg program prepares, soft, medium and hard-boiled eggs perfectly in just a few minutes
- UL certified, and carefully designed with 10 proven safety mechanisms
- 24-hour delay start timer for delayed cooking
- Fully sealed environment
- Embedded microprocessor monitors and adjusts your cooking to ensure the ideal outcome
- Durable, food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply inner pot, with stainless steel bottom; dishwasher safe
- Fingerprint-resistant brushed stainless steel exterior
- The large, clear display panel
- 7 preset temperatures
- Cooks up to 4 hours
- 3 Quart size is perfect for a small family or a single meal
- Automatic Keep Warm up to 10 hours
- Accessories include stainless steel steam rack without handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, recipe booklet (English), manual and timetable
Instant Pot® has been carefully designed to eliminate many common errors from causing harm or spoiling food. It has passed the stringent UL & ULC certification giving you uncompromised safety and peace of mind. Instant Pot protects you with 10 proven safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
- Steam Release – Releases excess pressure by venting steam through the steam release valve/handle.
- Anti-Block Shield – A stainless steel cover which prevents food particles from entering the steam release pipe, reducing the risk of blockages.
- Safety Lid Lock – When the cooker is pressurized, the lid will automatically lock to prevent opening the cooker. Do not attempt to force the lid open while the cooker is pressurized.
- Lid Position Detection – If the lid is not in a safe position for pressure cooking, the cooker will not allow cooking to begin.
- Automatic Temperature Control – Regulates heating to ensure the inner pot remains within a safe temperature range, based on the program.
- Overheat (Burn) Protection – Overheating may occur if:
• After Sautéing, inner pot has not been deglazed— food is stuck to the bottom
• The pressure cooker is being operated without sufficient cooking liquid
• The inner pot is not making full contact with the heating element
• The inner pot encounters a heat distribution issue, such as when starch accumulates on the bottom of the inner pot.
The cooker will reduce the risk of burning food by lowering the heat output.
- Automatic Pressure Control – Maintains working pressure levels. Suspends heating if the pressure exceeds pressure level limits.
- Electrical Fuse – Cuts off power if the electrical current exceeds safety limits.
- Thermal Fuse – Cuts off power if the internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
- Leaky Lid Detection – If there is steam leakage from the lid (such as sealing ring not installed, or steam release handles being in “Venting” and not “Sealing” position) the cooker will not pressurize. Loss of steam may cause food to burn. The cooker monitors the pre-heating time and lowers heat output if working pressure is not reached within 40 minutes.
About Manufacturer’s Warranties:
If you’d like a copy of the manufacturer’s warranty for a product found on Amazon.com, you can contact the manufacturer directly or visit their website for more information, or you can contact our Customer Service team by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to e-mail our Customer Service team, please include the full name of the product; the model or style, if applicable; and the URL (website address) for the product’s detail page.
Manufacturer’s warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors like the use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.
Courtesy: To all authorities from where documents are collected.
N.B: Generally we try to update any news. To stay with our website www.latestentertainment24.com for knowing more new update Information.